lesbenforen.de

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> Bitte beachten

Du kannst deinen Beitrag nach dem Posten 90 Minuten lang editieren, danach nicht mehr. Lies dir also vor dem Posten sorgfältig durch, was du geschrieben hast. Dazu kannst du die "Vorschau" nutzen.

Wenn dir nach Ablauf der Editierzeit noch gravierende inhaltliche Fehler auffallen, schreib entweder einen neuen Beitrag mit Hinweis auf den alten oder wende dich an die Strösen.

Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.

39 Seiten V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What about English?
Bilana
Beitrag 13.Oct.2005 - 12:01
Beitrag #41

Capparis spinosa

Gruppe: Members
Userin seit: 25.08.2004
Userinnen-Nr.: 97

Yeah, the letter was anonymous.
But you really have to like Jarmush’s way of story telling and Murray’s acting.

I’m not sure about Flighplan yet. I can only stand a certain amount of tension in a movie. Think this one has lot of tension.

Which was the "best" movie you watched so far - or better the movie you liked the best?

Oh, don’t make me answer this, I just can’t. There’re so much brilliant movies.
So recently I watched Million Dollar Baby in English and in definitely has entered my all time favourite movie list.

A lot depends on the mood, I think. I watched some movies at opening night and the audience was terrific. At opening nights you always have the best audience. When I watched Star Trek there were some real Trekkies with uniforms, costumes and Vulcan ears. And at the moment Picard appeared on the screen everyone was clapping, the same with Janeway (never expected this).
In Banger Sisters everyone was laughing hard. The movie is hilarious, yet no masterpiece, to be honest. But the audience was trapped in a sort of snicker loop. I think I laughed 90 minutes in a row, had sore muscles in the abdomen after this.
The opposite case was in Dancer In The Dark. I’ve never seen and heard so many people cry in cinema. Think all the Björk fans were pretty shocked and they weren’t the only ones. It was a sad atmosphere as if someone had really died.

Have fun!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pippilotta
Beitrag 15.Oct.2005 - 18:21
Beitrag #42

*kunterbunt*

Userin seit: 10.09.2004
Userinnen-Nr.: 304

Yes, I know that the question concerning "your favorite movie" is a tough one (which I coulnd't answer by the way :wub: ) but anyways... do you have special movies that you really, really like and wouldn't wanna miss? Or that are your all-time favorites?
I think I wouldn't wanna miss movies like 'Fried Green Tomatoes' for example; or even 'Bridget Jones' and 'Love eventually'.. There are some movies that I am really fond of (for different reasons, feelings, occasions), which I can watch over and over again and never get tired of...

What kind of movies do you prefer by the way? Action, Thriller, comedy...? I suppose it always depends on the mood one is in but anyways...?

I think I am a kind of comedy-lover (but not too slapsticky, if you know what I mean; but I DO like a good laugh every now and then - though I think it is hard to watch a movie all on your own and laugh - this only seldomly happens...) Can you laugh on your own or are you also more like a person who needs others to laugh at special situations in a movie for example?

+Quote Post
shark
Beitrag 16.Oct.2005 - 12:17
Beitrag #43

Strösenschusselhai

Gruppe: Admin
Userin seit: 10.11.2004
Userinnen-Nr.: 741

QUOTE (Pippilotta @ 15.Oct.2005 - 19:21)
Can you laugh on your own or are you also more like a person who needs others to laugh at special situations in a movie for example?

This happens quiet often. Especially "Ellen" and two swiss comedians (Ursus und Nadeschkin) make me laugh on my own.... But, to be honest, sometimes I feel a little nuts, laughing all alone.... ;)

edit: "n"

Der Beitrag wurde von shark bearbeitet: 16.Oct.2005 - 12:18

+Quote Post
Bilana
Beitrag 17.Oct.2005 - 13:48
Beitrag #44

Capparis spinosa

So, if you love Comedy you should really watch Banger Sisters with Goldie Hawn and Susan Sarandon.

I have no special genre preference, but what I do not like are cheesy love stories. I adore movies like Dancer In The Dark, Million Dollar Baby and Festen – Das Fest. But these are not movies that I like to watch over and over again; on the contrary, they’re too much depressing for that.
Indochine was great. In this movie you just don’t know what to adore more: Catherine Deneuve, who never looked better, or the marvellous shots of Vietnamese Landscape, including Halong Bay.

What I can watch over and over again is Star Trek. Some TNG and VOY eps are just great. These days they’re airing all the movies and I’m waiting for the really interesting ones, Nemesis and Resurrection. We have a cinema here that is having Star Trek marathons now and then.

QUOTE (Pippilotta @ 15.Oct.2005 - 19:21)
Can you laugh on your own or are you also more like a person who needs others to laugh at special situations in a movie for example?

This happens quiet often. Especially "Ellen" and two swiss comedians (Ursus und Nadeschkin) make me laugh on my own.... But, to be honest, sometimes I feel a little nuts, laughing all alone.... 

True, but that doesn’t matter, cause you’re alone. ;)

What makes me laugh on my own, and it doesn’t occur often, was “Coupling” and “Golden Girls”. But for me it’s most likely to laugh when it’s not expected, which is embarrassing from time to time. Sometimes it’s just a look or a remark or a small dialog in a show that’s not really supposed to be a comedy and I start laughing. When I’m with my friends they might throw weird glances at me, what makes me only laugh harder.

Hey the slogan of my favourite video store is, “Live is too short for a bad movie.” ;)

Der Beitrag wurde von Bilana bearbeitet: 19.Oct.2005 - 14:08

+Quote Post
Pippilotta
Beitrag 17.Oct.2005 - 17:33
Beitrag #45

*kunterbunt*

I think I haven’t watched the “Banger Sisters” with G.Hawn yet. Thanks for the info.
I do like most of the movies with Goldie Hawn (I liked her in “The First Wives Club” ;-)

What a shame: I didn’t watch any of the movies that you mentioned :huh: so I don’t know what they are all about (though I did hear about some of them but I always like to see on my own and make up my own mind about it -_-
Though I think “Dancer in the Dark” was the one with Bjoerk, right?

Oh – right!!! @shark: Ellen definitely is one of the comedies that I can fully enjoy on my own and find myself laughing out loud :D She IS great and funny!

I liked to watch Star Trek when I was little (I still remember that; I think they showed it Saturdays or Sundays back then and it was really cool ;-) And a co-worker is a real Trekkie – with special “uniform” and he sometimes goes to conventions – and hearing him talking about that is fun!
But nowadays I don’t really watch much TV – I don’t have that much time for it and then I also find it hard to concentrate on TV – there are no real eye-catchers for me, that can hold my attention long enough… :roetel:

I love going to the cinemas but haven’t been often lately. I am not a fan of those big movie theaters though. I like small ones, that have an atmosphere – but unfortunately due to all the big theaters and the competition on the market all our small movies had to close. We do have one cinema though that only shows not-so-common films and one that shows all movies in the original language – so I prefer to go to those movies.

@bilana: do you ‘never’ like romance movies/love stories? Or do you just don't like the ones that are too 'greasy' so to say? :)

+Quote Post
Bilana
Beitrag 19.Oct.2005 - 14:21
Beitrag #46

Capparis spinosa

Yeah, Dancer in the dark is with Björk and Catherine Deneuve. Since both are no English native speaker and are portraying immigrants they speak in such a cute accent. I seriously love that.
I thought I’m grown out of Star Trek, but I still love it. Especially since there is still hope that Voyager with Captain Janeway and Seven of Nine is going to warp on the big screen. I have missed most of Voyager and DS9 on TV and now I have a lot of fun watching it in the original Version.
I know several people who go to conventions. It’s always fun to watch their pictures and listen to their stories.
I think I even would like to see Tea at Five with Kate Mulgrew. Oh sister, that would be great, to see her in London and on top of that to see Patrick Stewart in the Globe Theater as this gay guy or whatever he’s playing at that time, hopefully Shakespeare.
Years ago I watched Stewart in his one man show in London with classmates. Our English teacher lured us into the play, by pointing out that we sure wished to see “Picard” in person. It was defiantly worth it. We also saw a musical in London.
True, I don’t like greasy love stories, so that means I don’t like most of the Hollywood love stories. I like to see complicated relationships.
Have you seen Nochnoj Dazor, this Russian movie? I found it interesting.

Hey, is that supposed to be a two women show, here?

+Quote Post
Lemongras
Beitrag 19.Oct.2005 - 22:15
Beitrag #47

~ no title ~

Userin seit: 28.08.2004
Userinnen-Nr.: 173

QUOTE (Bilana @ 19.Oct.2005 - 15:21)
Hey, is that supposed to be a two women show, here?

Hello,
I'd rather like to join your conversation. I didn't practise my english since one and a half year but I do hope that it will work :) , but on the other side, it's a good oppurtunity to practise again, right?
So, what are the themes at the moment? Movies? I have to read the last articles in this thread again....one moment (or two, three... ;) )

QUOTE (Bilana)
If he wouldn’t breath you wouldn’t sometimes recognize he’s alive at all.
:D Great, this sentence made me laugh a lot!! I saw the movie yesterday evening and I enjoyed watching it. It gave me a great pleasure, cause it was a quite silent movie and besides with a bit of humour, but also with a bit of sadness, as you said before Bilana. And I liked the pictures very much and the special angle of visions (for example in the car: looking in the future and looking in the past...and as Bill Murray said later, it's important to live NOW)....
Furthermore, I liked the Soundtrack very much, especially the classics and the ethiopic music, I've already bought the Soundtrack :D

QUOTE (Pippilotta)
I am planning on going to the movies to watch the new Jodie-Foster-movie next week. Anybody else planning to watch it? I am already looking forward to it.

MEEEEE :roetel: I'm waiting since months and I'm looking forward to see this film this week!!!! :bounce: Since last week I have also a wallpaper from the film for my new computer :roetel:

QUOTE (Pippilotta)
do you have special movies that you really, really like and wouldn't wanna miss? Or that are your all-time favorites?

This is a quite difficult question I have to say, and as you both mentioned before yet.
But I can agree with Bilana, Dancer in the Dark was a "heavy" movie, it impressed me very much - I think the feeling which I have had was similar to the feeling I've had as I saw "Dogville"! *uurrrr* But I wouldn't like to miss them.
I like some other films with Catherine Deneuve too, "8 femmes" for example.

I like further some movies with lesbian themes, like "Fried green tomatoes", "Tipping the Velvet", "If these walls could talk", "Goldfish Memory", "Chutney popcorn", "When night is falling", "Two girls in love"...

Furthermore I like movies with Jack Nicholson (As good as it gets for example), Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett, Matt Damon.... uuuuhhh... it's quite hard to say which one I like the most. But I can see, that sometimes it's the small film which interests me a lot. Movies who are played in the small cinemas, which are becoming less and less, unfortunately... :(

Some of you mentioned Ellen... have you ever heard her comedy "Taste this"?

So, enough for today I would say...the text ist getting too long and I suppose it's not readable anymore??
take care and good night

PS: I've forgot and I don't want to miss to tell you, that I'm looking forward to see the movie "Ladies in lavender". The story is about the two elderly sisters (played by Judi Dench und Maggie Smith :wub: ), who are living a "simple"life at the coast of Cornwall.
One day the two sisters discover a young man, laying on the beach, this young man doesn't understand english, he's polnish and by the way, he is played by he german actor Daniel Brühl.
He has lost his mind and the two sisters taking care of him and both of them are falling in love with him and they discover "his" story of life...
The movie is playing in the lately thierties and I do like these kind of films cause I love these old costumes and so on.

Der Beitrag wurde von Lempicka bearbeitet: 19.Oct.2005 - 22:56

+Quote Post
Pippilotta
Beitrag 23.Oct.2005 - 17:29
Beitrag #48

*kunterbunt*

@Bilana: no – I didn’t watch it. If I recall right (or better the right movie ;-) I think it might have been a bit too heavy for me; wasn’t that some sort of thriller with quite a few murders?

@Lempicka: (by the way: really nice that you also joined the conversation!)
So: did you go and watch the Jodie Foster movie? And what do you think about it (without spilling the beans for those who want to go watch it – quite a difficult task
;)
Well I went and I liked it; time flew by and I didn’t feel bored or wished for the movie to end on the one hand; on the other hand I still have some loose ends in my mind that I need to tie up – some things bothered me a bit about the plot; but nevertheless it was worth going I think. I had a nice time! -_- (not only because Jodie Foster :D )

Thanks also for your info on ‘Ladies in Lavender’; I checked the papers yesterday and they are showing it here. So my next trip to the movies may end with me watching that one!

Oh yeah! Catherine Deneuve was really great in “8 femmes”; I liked that movie as well. It was different and also kind of unexpected.

As for the other movies that have been mentioned here: I didn’t watch “Goldfish Memory” or “Chtuney popcorn” (can you let me know more about them? Are they worth watching?) but I also liked “Fried green tomatoes” or “Two girls in love”.
Also – with non-lesbian-themes ;) – I liked “Love actually”. Sometimes I get a fit and have to watch that movie for x-mas – puts me right into the mood!

And years ago when I was younger I also liked to watch movies with Meg Ryan.
And I have to admit that I enjoyed the one with Jack Nicholson and Dianne Keaton – let me think about the title…. – I think it was ‘Something’s gotta give’. I sometimes really like that sort of Hollywood love story and I think in that one the dialogues were quite funny from time to time!

Anyway: have a nice Sunday and enjoy watching TV and tell us about it :D

+Quote Post
outlook
Beitrag 23.Oct.2005 - 23:24
Beitrag #49

Suppenköchin

Userin seit: 05.09.2005
Userinnen-Nr.: 2.061

Hi there! If ist`s allowed to join this conversation... :) .. (it´s seems of a quite high standard) ..I`d like to ask:
Why are you so interested in watching the movie with Jodie Foster, only because of her? The story seems to be very dramatic in an arduous way..searching for a lost child on an airplanetrip...much to heavy for someone like me (I am such a coward :D ).
I heard it even was planned to be a movie based on terrorism, but then the topic became to difficult to tell these times.

My kind of movie rather is romantic, adventurous topics are my choice too, like science fiction movies...Alien is one of the best realistic sf-movie I ever saw yet...and it`s also unrealistic enough to not frighten me....hope you know what I mean. :)

So long , good night...

+Quote Post
Bilana
Beitrag 24.Oct.2005 - 00:28
Beitrag #50

Capparis spinosa

Great you joined, Lempicka.
And I liked the pictures very much and the special angle of visions (for example in the car: looking in the future and looking in the past...and as Bill Murray said later, it's important to live NOW)....

Exactly! I also thought about this scene, when I said earlier that the movie has some odd pictures.

I’ve also seen Dogville, it was real heavy stuff. There were so many scenes were I just had to look away. In Dancer in the Dark only the final scenes made me look away willingly. Well, ok in cinema I had to close my eyes for almost half of the movie, cuz I got motion sickness from the camera. Only that’s why I watched it a second time on DVD. (On the small screen I never have such problems.)

The trailer of Ladies in lavender looked really interesting, but I think I’ll wait until it is on DVD for rental, cuz it doesn’t looked like a movie that one has to watch on the big screen. Well if a friend asks me to watch it in cinema I might do it.

@Bilana: no – I didn’t watch it. If I recall right (or better the right movie ;-) I think it might have been a bit too heavy for me; wasn’t that some sort of thriller with quite a few murders?

Which one do you mean? Nochnoj Dazor? It’s no thriller. It’s a weird Russian SF/Fantasy movie, very Russian, I’d say. It has a thrilling aspect, but you’re not sitting in the edge of your seat.

@outlook: Why you shouldn’t be allowed to join? It only could increase the fun here, if we’re more people.
As you speak of Flightplan, I’ve decided not to watch it on the big screen. Jodie Foster always acts the same. So after a couple of movies it’s not that interesting any more for me. I think I just won’t spend 6 or 7 Euro for that.

+Quote Post
SpazLez
Beitrag 24.Oct.2005 - 02:13
Beitrag #51

Filterkaffeetrinkerin

Userin seit: 06.10.2005
Userinnen-Nr.: 2.180

Ellen also has two stand-Up comedy dvd's out that are hillarious
If you are into her comedy stuff those are definately a purchase worth adding to your collection

I have not seen jody fosters new movie since I am not able to go to a movie theater to watch movies when they first come out
sounds interesting enough though and I think jody is a great actress so maybe I will get to watch it when they release it on dvd sometime

+Quote Post
Lemongras
Beitrag 24.Oct.2005 - 09:53
Beitrag #52

~ no title ~

Good Morning Ladies, :morgens: ,

shame on me - I still haven't been in Jodie Foster's new movie. I say "shame on me", cause I'm waiting since last year fot that movie and I was so keen on seeing this film by the first oppurtunity. But I do hope that it will work this week!!! And then I can tell you what I think about the film...although ... :gruebel: I suppose, I'm easily influenced, cause I LOVE seeing Jodie Fosters acting at all :roetel:

But I went to "Ladies in Lavender" yesterday evening. As I supposed before, it is a very touching movie with beautiful pictures and two wonderful actress :wub: And both together...a good combination. But I have to say, without telling too much, I was a little bit disappointed about the fast, that the historiy about each person is not going into the deep - and so, I went out and a lot of questions are open.

And I saw the trailer of Isabelle Hupperts new film again yesterday...It's about "Two dissimilar sisters" - here is a link to the film. The story sounds very funny, as the title expressed it allready. The music remembered me a bit on the soundtrack of "8 femmes".

@spazlez: Do you mean the both DVD's "the beginning" and "here and now" from ellen degeneres? I thought of buying them, but then I saw that the DVD is playing in Region 1 only and I don't have a DVD Player who plays this mode. How do you solve this problem? :gruebel:

Der Beitrag wurde von Lempicka bearbeitet: 24.Oct.2005 - 10:02

+Quote Post
SpazLez
Beitrag 24.Oct.2005 - 10:15
Beitrag #53

Filterkaffeetrinkerin

Userin seit: 06.10.2005
Userinnen-Nr.: 2.180

they shouldrun on any computer with region 1 playback activated or on any newer model dvd player asmost of those are now able to handle either regions

+Quote Post
Lemongras
Beitrag 24.Oct.2005 - 10:34
Beitrag #54

~ no title ~

QUOTE (Pippilotta @ 23.Oct.2005 - 18:29)
As for the other movies that have been mentioned here:  I didn’t watch “Goldfish Memory” or “Chtuney popcorn” (can you let me know more about them? Are they worth watching?) ...

So...I try to tell you something about the story...But I have to tell you, that I'm quite forgetful, I have a short-time memory :ph34r: Mostly it happens that I only can say "ahhh, this film was good or this film was bad" and I can't remember the story anymore... :unsure:

Well, about "Chutney popcorn": it's a refreshing and modern story about two young women(Lisa and Reena), a couple, their close gay friends and about the cultural struggles between immigrant parents and their Americanised children.
Reena is a Henna-Bodypaintress and she decides to become a surrogate mother for her childless sister. And there the struggles between and her girlfriend and her close friends begin too. I remember that the film has some beautiful pictures on the one side and on the other side, in my opinion, a quite "modern" story, which I liked very much.

And "Goldfish memory"...it's also a modern story with a light-hearted look at the dangers and delights of dating in contemporary Dublin. Many stories and may different characters, but they are all related to each other (somehow and in the end) but the only thing they all agree on is, that love is the one thing we can't live without. I remember that I laughed a lot.

I liked both films and in my opinion, each of them is worth seeing it.

QUOTE (pippilotta)
...I liked “Love actually”. Sometimes I get a fit and have to watch that movie for x-mas – puts me right into the mood!
Oh, I suppose I know what you mean.
I have another example for getting into the "x-mas mood": 2-3 years ago I had a phase, in which I looked some comic-films, like "shrek" or (for no x-mas mood): "Finding Nemo" or "The monsters", "Ice age"... :D

QUOTE (pippilotta)
...I think it was ‘Something’s gotta give’.
Oh, this one was really great! I don't know how often I saw it :wub: Diane Keaton was fabulous. The movie with Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt in "As good as it gets" was also not bad!!!

+Quote Post
Pippilotta
Beitrag 24.Oct.2005 - 15:27
Beitrag #55

*kunterbunt*

Hello everybody!!
How great that this thread has been re-animated! :bounce:
Seems that there are quite a few ladies joining now – cool!!! (… the more the merrier)

@outlook: I wanted to watch Jodie Foster’s movie because I like to see her movies (well – all but ‘Nell’ that is :roetel: I didn’t in the least bit care about that one). Though I must say that I was a bit “let-down” by “Flight Plan”; probably I expected too much. It was a nice film but not very thrilling I think. Though a couple of twists were quite ‘nice and interesting’. And some thoughts were well played out and it was really interesting to follow.

@SpazLez: I also don’t have those DVD’s you are talking about but I have an audio book of Ellens comedy and I read “MY point and I do have one” and found both of them quite funny at times! Alltogether I really think she has some good potential as comedienne! I like to watch her and I also liked her sitcom a lot!

“Ladies in Lavender” is already on my ‘to-watch-list’; maybe I will manage next week.
Autumn time is always a great time to go to the movies and enjoy a film I think!

@Lempicka: thanks for the info on the two other movies; I really didn’t know both! But I will watch out for them in the video store next time I go because I think they both sound quite good! And I am always greatful for good movie-reccomendations :)

Have a great day everyone! (hope it isn't as wet as here - it is raining cats and dogs at the moment! :( )

+Quote Post
Lemongras
Beitrag 24.Oct.2005 - 17:55
Beitrag #56

~ no title ~

:bounce: I saw Flightplan :bounce: - I enjoyed the film from the first till the last second and in my opinion it was a quite thrilling movie :roetel: but...as I said before...I waited for this film since almost one year and it was worth waiting for it!
But now I can imagine what you mean, Bilana, as you said, that Jodie Foster always acts the same. Can it be, that you mean the way she is looking/staring???
Nevertheless, I LOVE her eyes.... :wub:

@spazlez: well, I have to see if this works with my notebook and my dvd-software too :gruebel: I always thought it won't work. but if it would, I would have much more possibilities :D

@Pippilotta: I do no know if you will find this DVD's in a video store :gruebel: - if you do, than it's a great video store!! I ordered my DVD's in Great Britain and I think they are not available in Germany yet, but I'm not sure about this.

By the way ...does anybody know why "Super RTL" doesn't show Ellen anymore? It was announced that they will send them all, but at least, they ended after the first half of the season.... :gruebel:

Der Beitrag wurde von Lempicka bearbeitet: 24.Oct.2005 - 17:56

+Quote Post
Pippilotta
Beitrag 24.Oct.2005 - 19:49
Beitrag #57

*kunterbunt*

Oh yes, I know what you mean when you said that she sort of just has one look :lol:
But nevertheless I like her also for her intellect and for her strength - even though of course, I don't know her. :D

Just in case anybody who wants to join but doesn't want to talk about movies is out there... B)
is there anybody that is also interested in audio books? I really like to listen to them. When they were quite new I thought they might not be interesting for me because I have always been a lover of books but nowadays I must say that I think they come in handy! I like to listen to audiobooks while driving and it is quite convenient and entertaining.

+Quote Post
Bilana
Beitrag 24.Oct.2005 - 20:28
Beitrag #58

Capparis spinosa

Or what about just good old printed books? In English of course....

+Quote Post
Lemongras
Beitrag 31.Oct.2005 - 17:23
Beitrag #59

~ no title ~

QUOTE (SpazLez @ 24.Oct.2005 - 10:15)
they shouldrun on any computer with region 1 playback activated or on any newer model dvd player asmost of those are now able to handle either regions

:zustimm: Thanks for this information. I was always afraid to buy a region 1 DVD, but now I know, that my new notebook (and a new software) is able to play region 1- DVD's... :D Because, I got 2 Ellen DVD's from AMerica today and I could test it...And I have to say, that the Americans are furthermore crazy about the security options of their DVD's. => anti thief protection
It took me a while to get the DVD out of these security protections :wacko: :D

+Quote Post
Lemongras
Beitrag 31.Oct.2005 - 17:28
Beitrag #60

~ no title ~

QUOTE (Pippilotta @ 24.Oct.2005 - 19:49)
is there anybody that is also interested in audio books?

YES I AM :D But I have to say, that I only have ONE in english but therefore a lots in German (but german audiobooks don't count here, right?)
But I can't hear them in the car - I like to hear them sitting on my yellow easy chair or lying in my bed...Therefore I bought myself a CD-Player and a headphone (a "porta pro" from Koss), with that I do have a great audio quality :)

What kind of audiobooks do you like listening to or what kind of books do interest you??

+Quote Post

39 Seiten V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucherinnen lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Userinnen: 0)
0 Userinnen:

Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 29.03.2024 - 16:37